The Magic of Personalised Persuasion: How Personality predicts messaging preferences
Personality is the manifestation of underlying dispositions which result in predictable behaviours – meaning that personality predicts how people will respond to different types of messages.
Its not a one-size-fits-all approach, but knowing the personality of an audience will help you pick the right ones.
- What personality is and how and why it manifests through digital footprints
- How to customise tone of voice, language, and aesthetics based on an audience’s personality
- How to use the right nudges to influence your audience according to their personality
- The three types of people when it comes to messaging preferences – Rebel, Lover and Thinker – and how to appeal to each
- Actionable tips on how to take personality insights forward into creative execution