How To Find Unfollowers On Twitter
You’ve logged on to your Twitter account. You’re casually glancing at your profile.. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye… you see… no. The worst has happened. You’ve lost a follower.
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. Followers come and followers go, sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to the follower count fluctuations. The question on everybody’s lips when this tragic event occurs is how do I find unfollowers on Twitter. They haven’t disappeared down the back of your couch, somebody out there has consciously unfollowed you, and naturally you want to know who left the fold. You can’t do this automatically on Twitter which means to find unfollowers you’ll need to use a third party tool. As usual, SocialBro is here for you (don’t forget, we also have a FREE plan, if you have less than 5,000 social contacts). Here’s a step-by-step guide to using our tool to help detect unfollowers.
How to find unfollowers on Twitter
1. Sign in to your SocialBro account via the homepage.
2. Choose which account you would like to see in more detail, in our example, we want to take a look at the SocialBro account. Click on the tab to view the dashboard for that account.
3. If you scroll down the dashboard, you’ll come across the New Followers and Recent Unfollows menus. This is a very simple way of helping you find unfollowers on Twitter. It clearly displays the number of unfollowers and shows their profiles.
4. That’s not all we can do. If you want to see even more information about your recent unfollowers, click Recent Unfollows and you’ll be able to scroll through all your recent unfollowers on Twitter and examine the relationship between you and the dreaded unfollower.
5. If you want a quick and easy way to check the relationship between yourself and the user that has abandoned ship, click Follow Mode on the bottom navigation bar (now highlighted orange in this image).
And that is the very simple way of finding unfollowers on Twitter! There are no limits to how often you can sync your account, which means you can check who has unfollowed you as often or as little as you like. Just be aware that each sync takes some time to generate.
Now you know how to check who has unfollowed you on Twitter, why not find out how to get more followers on Twitter? Start building the Twitter community of your dreams.